Polices and Site Plan
Welcome to the Knolle Farm and Ranch Bed and Breakfast, an ideal location for a Texas family vacation. We offer child and pet friendly lodging, delicious meals throughout your stay and a wide variety of on-site activities. We are located in close proximity to some of the area's most exciting fishing as well. As you plan your trip to the Knolle Farm, please take a few moments to look over our policies and feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
RESERVATION POLICIES for our child-friendly accommodations in Texas:
- A one-half, nonrefundable deposit is required at the time the reservations are made. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Please tell us if you are interested in hunting, water activities, bringing horses and/or meals so that we can begin preparation before you come.
- If you are bringing your own horses, Coggins papers are required at check-in.
- "No-shows", late cancellations (less than 72 hours prior to arrival), or early departures will be responsible for payment of the full amount of the reserved stay.
- Weather in Texas can be a bit undependable, although we always enjoy a bit of rain to brighten our fields. We cannot be responsible for weather issues that may alter your plans to visit here.
LODGING POLICIES for our Bed and Breakfast inn In TX:
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is 12 p.m. We will make exceptions to these in special cases.
- General liability releases must be signed at check-in. A copy of this can be found in the Adobe Acrobat file below. If you plan to participate in hunting or horseback riding, you will have to sign liability forms specific to these activities.
- Even though we are pet-friendly, no pets are allowed inside, except under special cases (dogs who assist those with disabilities are welcome inside and we will consider other exceptions on a case by case basis.
- There will be a pet fee charged; if there are damages or extra cleaning required an extra fee will be charged.
- Children are allowed here under special circumstances. Many of the activities are geared to adults and older children; therefore, special supervision is needed for small children. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult for use of pool.
- Rooms are booked for 2 persons per room. If additional guests MUST be added, please consult with management prior to your stay. Extra B&B guests will be charged at the rate of $30/ person, and non B&B guests $12 extra per person for breakfasts.
- The deposit in conjunction with all weddings, events, or large groups booking majority of B&B facilities is non-refundable. If you are hosting a group, the person signing below will be responsible for other members of their party in case of cancellations.