Accommodations - Bed and Breakfast
A Small Luxury Hotel Near Corpus Christi, Texas
Make yourself at home in one of our most exclusive suites. A destination in themselves, our suites speak of rural charm with a touch of modern delight.
We invite guests to indulge in gracious hospitality at our charming South Texas Bed & Breakfast and ranch wedding venue near Corpus Christi, TX. Our rooms, suites, and houses offer a cozy experience, and can accommodate up to 16 guests, with the majority of our rooms boasting large king beds. We are really more of a boutique hotel than a traditional B&B; intimate in scale, offering an array of personal services, and creating the ambiance of being a personal guest in a private home, guests here will definitely not feel like just a hotel occupant! There is nothing artificial, nothing pretentious, just traditional Texas hospitality and a timeless, refined grace, a bit of rustic elegance, and an abundance of creature comforts that lull you into a true sense of calm.
Whether you choose a Bed &Breakfast room or suite in the “Big White Barn”,(a huge white stucco Texas barn that was re-born in 1996), or an individual Texas B&B house for 2 or 4, we invite you to indulge yourself in South Texas country luxury. Every space has its own special character, design, quirks, and personality, and, is beautifully decorated with unique and tasteful pieces. Sink into plush beds adorned with down comforters and fine linens, discover full amenities and bathrobes in every room and enjoy a full, farm to table breakfast delivered to your quarters daily. (Other chef prepared meals may be booked in advance, please.) Whatever your choice, you will always find a haven of carefree comfort with attention to every detail. Our South Texas B&B and accompanying historic ranch facilities are perfect for a Texas ranch vacation or a South Texas wedding venue.
P.S. – When booking your stay, please tell us if this is a special occasion or of any ways we can help make it a real celebration for you. How about champagne, fresh flowers in your room, rose petals, fresh fruits, chocolates, or a unique gift that might make your stay extra special?
–Let us be your personal shoppers, your Santa Claus, or “love fairy”. We absolutely love surprises and relish helping fill in those special touches that make your stay even more memorable. ..Just give us a little direction and let us work our magic!
(“See Prices below for each room or house. Prices may vary; so, please inquire.”)
Bed & Breakfast Rooms & Suites In "The Barn"
GREAT FOR A GROUP OR FAMILY - SLEEPS 2 - 10
Individual Houses "Private Country Cottages with So Much Charm"
Sleeps 2 - 5
Like so many aspects of Knolle Farm, we want to every guest to feel like they are celebrating and immersing themselves in the country luxury, with “creature comforts” to match. Surrounded by the bounty of a working farm, we want to share this in as many ways as possible, and allow guests to immerse themselves in a different world, savoring all facets of this life, from our superb Farm to Table food, to our bath products, and Nature Based Activities, and so many other options. Personal Service, and meeting your personal needs is our utmost wish! ( One of our Policies is “ If we incur an additional cost, we pass it on; If we do not incur a any added cost in materials, supplies, or labor, we have no extra cost. We see no reason for guests to pay us to use many of the amenities here; although, a refundable security deposit may apply in certain instances.)
Personal Service, and meeting your personal needs is our utmost wish!
( One of our Policies is “ If we incur an additional cost, we pass it on; If we do not incur a any added cost in materials, supplies, or labor, we have no extra cost. We see no reason for guests to pay us to use many of the amenities here; although, a refundable security deposit may apply in certain instances.)
With this thought, we include in every guest’s stay:
• Feather Beds and Down Bedding
• Hair Dryer
• Luxury Bath Products ( Often from our own honey & olives.)
• Full Breakfast Delivered to you. ( a.k.a – “Breakfast in Bed”)
• Complimentary Coffee, juice, & cereal in your rooms
• Small Refrigerator and Microwave • TV and Alarm clocks
• Beautiful dedicated Chapel for meditation or prayer
Additional Features @ No Cost
• Infinity, fresh water pool
• Playground, Garden, and Olive Orchard
• Hiking & Biking Trails
• Lots of personal “sitting and private gathering areas.
• Fire-pit or chimenea
• Some Accommodations include full living, dining & kitchens
• Complimentary Fishing ( Catch & Release / Please bring your poles & bait!)
• Use of kayaks or canoe (Dependent upon river conditions & experience of guest)
• Nueces River Access and riverbank picnic area, (Dependent upon river.)
• Fishing on Nueces River
• Use of various Lawn Games, (w/ prior notice.)
• Photo & Birding Locations
• Ample On-Site Parking
Additional Services @ Additional Cost
• Chef-Prepared Dinner, Lunch, Picnics, or snacks- Delivered to you!
• “Light Dinners” for last minute needs. ( Heat & Enjoy w/salad & bread)
• A Variety of different Cooking Class options - for 1 – 10
• On-Site Event Space for Weddings, Receptions, Family Reunions or Get-Togethers
• Full Service Staff to supply Catering, Floral, Baking, and much more
• Meeting Space for retreats or Corporate Events
• “Personal Shopper”, Floral, or Special Gift Needs can be arranged
• Nature Tours, based upon season
• Skeet Shooting / Sporting Clays under the big oak trees (Instructions can be arranged if needed)
• Hunting - Dove, Deer, Turkey, Waterfowl & Hogs
Note: The Additional Services Options above are based upon availability and do require prior notice, and planning. Please Inquire at booking if interested. We do not supply guns or ammunition for Shooting Sports.