Costs & What’s Included
What Does It Cost to Have a Wedding There?
This is a daily question I get. Every wedding is different, and unlike other venues that can just give you the cost for “Venue Rental”, we try to be totally up-front and work with brides to determine a realistic, overall budget, so they don’t get caught running out of funds half-way through. Please tell us about size, time-frame, expectations, food, or any other details you can, and we’ll know where to start with getting you basic costs.
Knolle Farm & Ranch!
Every wedding and/ or reception is unique and very personal in nature; therefore, overall prices vary, reflecting your unique desires and choices. Costs are simple to figure at Knolle Farm & Ranch. Start with a Base Price Fee that includes the wedding and/or event venue and most needed, essential wedding services. Add a budget for wedding food and flowers, bride’s and groom’s Cakes, and a couple of other incidentals and you have your costs. No need for numerous outside wedding vendors, as we provide so much. (We do not provide photography or music.)
Be assured that weddings at Knolle Farm & Ranch are always exclusive and we do our best to ensure your privacy. We do not Double Book multiple weddings!
FULL WEDDING & RECEPTION
(Base Price Fee Includes)
(These are all the Basic Necessities that all weddings must have, PLUS MORE – It includes a LOT OF GOODIES, NOT JUST FACILITIES OR VENUE!)
* Wedding Ceremony Site – Romantic White Chapel overlooking valley and lake
– Accommodates up to 40 inside chapel with custom made pews. Unlimited seating, outside seating surrounding chapel.
* Air Conditioned Indoor Event Room, Covered Patios, & Covered Dance-floor. Outdoor covered areas are enclosed in case of bad weather.
– Accommodates up to 175 in bad weather. If over 175, we recommend adding tent.
* Lighted Landscaped Grounds.
* B&B –Gracious 3 Bedroom B&B/ Guest House for Bridal Party Dressing & Overnight stay for up to 6. Access at 1:30 on Wedding Day.
(This is included in base cost for Groups over 55 Only.)
* KFR Allows 6 Hours for Event time, w/ access at 11:00 A.M. to grounds and event.
Facilities for any Personal decorating or preparation. (Please consult w/ KFR.)
* Non-Floral Wedding Décor and Centerpieces – Choose from our vast array of decorating goodies, including candelabras, wood slices, cake stands, rustic boxes, lanterns, and lots more – at no extra cost to you!
(If adding floral decor, flowers and/ or labor for such not included.)
*All Tables and Chairs / Serving tables & Cake table + Basic Linens for all.
*Rustic wedding covered and lighted Serving Wagon.
*Civil Wedding Officiate to perform ceremony, (if needed).
*FULL STAFF for all Set up/ Take Down & Clean Up of KFR Facilities & Services, including Full Wait Staff & Parking Attendants.
Set up of your personal items not included unless agreed to by guests and KFR. An extra fee will apply.
*FREE COMPREHENSIVE WEDDING COORDINATING OF ALL KFR SERVICES.
– We are not responsible for coordinating your personal schedules.
* Access to Fully Stocked FISHING LAKE FOR Wedding Party on Wedding day.
– For a limited number – bring your own pole & bait – (Catch & Release, please.)
* Wedding Rehearsal for 1 hour.(Rehearsal Dinner is an additional fee.)
*Access to KFR for Wedding Portraits.
*DJ and/ or Band Area, with Electricity. (We do not supply these services.)
NOTE: We would love to meet with every bride who is curious about Knolle Farm & Ranch; but, sadly, we have limits too, and we really devote so much time to every wedding, that we do ask, if interested, that you please set up an appointment to meet, and we can give you our full attention.