FAQs, Policies and Commissary
THIS IS HOW WE TICK…
Welcome to the Knolle Farm and Ranch the ultimate Ranch Wedding Venue in Sandia, TX. Our Bed and Breakfast, an ideal spot for an outdoor wedding, a Texas family vacation or company team building event. We offer child and pet friendly lodging, delicious meals throughout your stay and a variety of on-site activities. We are even located in close proximity to some of the area’s most exciting interests as well. …….When planning your trip to the Knolle Farm, please look over our policies and feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
Guests are continually asking us if they can buy our honey, cookbooks, hunting shirts, eggs, toiletries, (and lots more), or, if any of the lovely items in the B&B are for sale. The answer is “yes” to lots of these questions, and we want to make it easier for guests to take home a gift, momento, or something yummy from our kitchen or gardens. Therefore, in the very near future we will have a small “commissary” for guests to purchase from.. Watch for more information on this; but, please enjoy some sample photos of what to expect below:
A one-half, nonrefundable deposit is required at the time the reservations are made. We accept checks, cash & credit cards.
- If cancelled within 21 days of your stay, deposits are refundable, less a 15% processing fee. Due to high demand during hunting season & holidays, deposits for stays during opening days or weekends of any hunting season, December, January & all major holidays are
- A Non-refundable ½ deposit, (on entire price of hunt) is required for all hunting trips. Kill fee is charged separately, as quoted on our prices.
- “No-shows”, late cancellations (less than 72 hours prior to arrival), or early departures will be responsible for payment of the full amount of the reserved stay.
- Weather in Texas can be a bit undependable. We cannot be responsible for weather issues that may alter your plans to visit here.
- Please tell us if you are interested in hunting, activities, or meals other than breakfast, so we can be prepared before you arrive.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is 11 A.M. We will make exceptions to these in special cases. (Please inquire prior to arrival.)
- General Liability Releases must be signed at check-in. A copy of this can be found in the Adobe Acrobat file below. If you plan to participate in <a href=”/hunting/”>hunting</a> ,you will have to sign liability forms specific to these activities.
- PETS: Even though we are pet-friendly, no pets are allowed inside, except under special cases (dogs who assist those with disabilities are welcome inside and will consider other exceptions on a case by case basis.
- PLEASE TALK W/ MANAGEMENT PRIOR TO BRINGING PETS; WE MUST OK SUCH. Dogs need to be kept in the company of their owners at all time unless in a kennel and are at no time to be left in the room without guests. If pets are in the guest houses without guests a $150 extra cleaning fee will be charged. Absolutely no pets on furniture
- There will be a pet fee charged for all animals. If there are damages or extra cleaning required an extra fee will be charged.
- WE CANNOT ACCEPT CATS DUE TO SEVERE ALLERGIES OF OTHERS.
- CHILDREN: Children are allowed here under special circumstances. Many activities are geared to adults and older children; therefore, special supervision is needed for small children. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult for use of pool.
- NO CHILDREN ARE TO BE LEFT IN ROOMS UNATTENDED, AT ANY TIME, INCLUDING WEDDINGS, PLEASE! Any damages, extra cleaning fees, or extra charges in connection with children will be responsibility of guest. CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN GUEST COUNT FOR ROOMS.
- Rooms are booked for 2 persons per room. If additional guests MUST be added, please consult with management prior to your stay. Extra B&B guests will be charged at the rate of $35/ person, and non B&B guests $15 extra per person for breakfasts.
- One Infant, (ages 1 & under), may stay, free of charge, when sharing a room w/ 2 adults.
- PLEASE LET US KNOW BEFOREHAND IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING HAVING ADDITIONAL GUESTS, MORE THAN 2/PP/ ROOM.
- The deposit in conjunction with all weddings, events, or large groups booking majority of B&B facilities is non-refundable. If you are hosting a group, the person signing below will be responsible for other members of their party in case of cancellations.
- SMOKING: Absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking allowed out of doors only. Please be mindful to pick-up butts. A $200 fee will be charged if smoking indoors.
- EXTRA GUESTS: B&B Accommodations and Facilities are for guests staying with us only; often those accommodations are insufficient in size, or inappropriate for visiting guests. Our insurance dos not provide for outside guests using B&B accommodations or facilities, pool, playground, recreational equipment or activities. Use of these facilities,
services, and B&B accommodations are for guests staying at the B&B only. Please discuss with management your specific plans for potential visiting guests before their arrival. THERE MAY AN EXTRA FEE FOR PARTIES OR EXTRA VISITING GUESTS.
- MEALS: A big breakfast is included in your stay. This is delivered to your room between around 9:15; but, if we have a full house, breakfast may be served in our event room. Let us know of food allergies, please when booking! If you desire an earlier breakfast, please ask and we can leave something yummy in your room the day before.
- EXTRA MEALS: Most days a chef is on duty who loves to prepare lovely dinners & lunches for guests. His schedule is busy though; so, PLEASE GIVE US AT LEAST 3 DAYS NOTICE IF YOU DESIRE MEALS OTHER THAN DAILY BREAKFAST. If visiting on a day we have a wedding extra meals may not be available.
- EXTRA SERVICES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF GUESTS: Missing guest room items, damages, damages to recreational items, or any additional services or guests, (above the confirmed #), will result in extra charges being added to the bill, including full replacement value of the item (s), even if not discovered until after check-out.
- EXTRA CLEANING WILL BE BILLED @ A RATE OF $25/ HR.
- Any payment made to Knolle Farm & Ranch B&B, carries with it an understanding that the reservation information listed above has been reviewed and is correct, & agreed to.
( NOTE: APPLICABLE TAXES WILL APPLY, AS WELL AS A 20% GRATUITY ON EXTRA MEALS OR FOOD, OTHER THAN BREAKFAST.)